Warranty Policy for NorthRoad Cycles
All of NorthRoad Cycles Frames have a 7 year Warranty – and with care and attention they will last much longer.
This warranty does not cover:
- Frames and forks returned by someone who is not the original owner or someone who has had the warranty transferred to them by an original owner.
- Installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the bicycle as sold.
- Damage to frame, forks or components when work is undertaken by the owner rather than a qualified mechanic, i.e. Cytech/IMI.
- Frames and forks purchased second hand.
- Frames and forks affected by the following:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Cosmetic damage arising over time (i.e not apparent at the time of purchase).
- Crash, crush or impact damage
- Misuse, neglect, improper care, lack of reasonable or proper maintenance.
- Incorrect installation of replacement parts.
- Changes to the bicycle, or any of its components, carried out by third parties unless agreed in writing by NorthRoad Cycles.
How to make a warranty claim
Please get in touch with us by e-mailing email@example.com outlining how we can help and we will do everything we can to get you and your bike rolling again. Please include your original purchase receipt.