Due to the bespoke nature of our range of bicycles the time scale from order to delivery can be between 4-6 weeks.
20% deposit (non-refundable) is taken at the point of your order to secure the production slot and the remaining 80% is taken one week before personal delivery.
PayPal doesn't allow us to take percentages - but our card machine does. Rather than use PayPal in our shop, we recommend having the added security of paying via your own bank or credit card. Simply contact us through our email leaving your phone number and we'll arrange a convenient time to call you and take payment over the phone.
Metis Force 22Price£3,700.00
Metis Red 22Price£4,300.00
Metis Red eTAP 22Price£4,999.00
Metis Red eTAP AXSPrice£5,400.00
Metis Ultegra Di2Price£4,200.00
Metis Dura Ace Di2Price£4,999.00
Ares TT DeimosPrice£3,999.00
Ares TT PhobosPrice£3,250.00
Ares TT EnyoPrice£2,999.00